Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I really need to stop succumbing to these sorts of things...

Well, here we are. I iz can haz blog now. Everyone else appears to have one, and you know I have to have what everyone else has. Besides, this actually looks like fun. In a soul searching, meditating sort of way. I've had some friends refer to this as a substitute for a therapist, and Yevon knows I could probably use one of those. So, to therapy I go. I suppose any proper patient would explain a little about themselves before diving straight in to the messed up stuff. Well, I know you're well aware of my name, since you wrote it in your scheduler, so I won't bother you with such trivialities. What you don't know is that I'm a bit of a nerd (when I say bit, I mean it comprises my personality). I love video games, mainly RPGs. I also love Dungeons & Dragons, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Magic the Gathering, you name it. I'm actually attempting to learn the Pokemon card game as well. Oh, that's another thing. I LOVE Pokemon. Its one of the main things in my life. I own at least one entry from every generation of the games, watch the show (sporadically), and know the names of most every Pokemon there is, all from memory. I'm currently playing Pokemon White, and breeding the best teams I can. But anywho, that shall all come in due time. For the present, I shall continue on my self-synopsis. Let's see.... I work at the Dollar General, which is a hell of a terrible job. I have a bit of a superiority complex at times, but I'm working on that. Oh, and I failed the crap out of college, a scab we'll be sure to pick at later as well. Wow, that was a mood killer, even for me, and I'm the one that said it. Sorry about that. Let's talk about Pokemon some more, that's always a good way to cheer up. I'm currently attempting to breed a perfect Reunicleus, Bisharp, Braviary, Haxorus, Zebstrika, and a yet to be decided sixth. Though, looking over that now, there's a bit too much Attack based Pokemon in that team, so I should really find a better medium. Maybe my new Espeon. She'll cover some more Special Attack, and that awesome Magic Bounce ability should come in handy. Hmmm... anyway, told you I was in to Pokemon. Well, I think that's enough for now, as I'm growing bored listening to myself, and have things to do. Hopefully I'll be back for another session. A voluntary session. Not one where they have to strap me down in a white, fluffy room because I finally cracked. But who knows what might happen. You sure don't.

2 comments: