Seven o'clock. And so the insomnia returns. Yay! Except not. But I have finished season one, and gotten about half way through season two of How I Met Your Mother. So that's been fun. But now my cynical, negative, angry side is poking through. People are stupid. They're impossible. They're conniving. They're self-serving. And I am their savior. Why? Because I like a challenge. And I'm stupid.....
ANYWAY
What do I want out of life? I just want to be happy. I want to fall in love, be happy.... I have the ambitions of a child. I don't want anything extravagant. I just want happiness. Pure, simple happiness. Not that hard. That worries some people. And yes, I can assume that means you. Don't worry. Why? Because I said so. DEAL WITH IT.
My brain is so scattered right now. This exhaustion makes me mind drunk. Makes me impatient. Ok, not that impatient. Look at me, I'm blogging. I'm obviously not that impatient.
I just spent the last month with a very lovely someone. That was nice. I enjoyed that. I played several video games to completion, watched a score of films, and even an entire anime series. Neon Genesis Evangelion, to be exact. TROLOLOLOLOL. You know, as in, I've been trolled. But hey, it was a good time, so I'm not complaining. I'm back into Final Fantasy VII though. That's been fun. I am mastering that game so well. So many mastered Materia and final Limit Breaks. I WILL CONQUER RUBY AND EMERALD WEAPON. I WILL.
I play Magic a lot. Not that I'm complaining. But I feel like there needs to be more people that share my love for these things. I mean, don't get me wrong, there are those that like it, but I'm just fascinated, always thinking about new things, always wanting to play it. I have no life. I can memorize a large portion of cards in so many card games, so many video games, so much needless, yet pertinent data that no other force in the world could care about.....
I feel like I shouldn't prioritize these things so much. But it's what I'm good at. I can't deny my nature. Speaking of which, I've become rather proficient at analyzing films and shows and what-have-you. I mean, I'm not the best, but I'm learning. It's rather nice, though also a little disappointing at times, since you can predict a few too many things, and thus take a lot of sparkle out of what would otherwise be potentially exciting. But hey, that's knowledge. A double-edged sword that works primarily in your favor, yet occasionally knicks you.
I shouldn't construct these things so late - er, early. I've been working on this for about an hour. This is all I've got. Aren't I the best?
No comments:
Post a Comment